Friday, April 30, 2010

Mas sobre Mexico

Yesterday was the first day of classes. They start at 7 am, and we ride the bus, so we have to be up shortly after 5 in order to get there. It's crazy early! I rode the crowded bus standing up. I felt very authentic. Mexico is awesome so far. I like my roommates and the people in my group. Not much to report...one of the guys in the group has sort of started a trend of getting to know the local students, so that's fun. We sat and talked with a group of them today for around an hour. People here are very blunt. One of the guys, Tony, told a couple of us our Spanish was good, and indicated a girl and basically said hers wasn't quite as good. It was kind of funny. I like that they don't seem to sugarcoat things here. Anyway, I'm about to fall asleep, so I guess I'm done for now.

No comments: