Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hm

So...I am exhausted right now. Like, I could fall asleep, as in go to bed, and it's 8:46 pm. It's not even 9 yet, in other words.
So, I just finished listening to Taylor Swift's "Crazier" multiple times in a row. I don't listen to songs multiple times in a row. I also don't usually listen to Taylor Swift. Strange. I don't know what it is about that song, but I almost constantly have the melody stuck in my head these days. I am now listening to Matt Nathanson's "Come on Get Higher." It is also a good song. And applicable to my current situation in some ways.
I want to talk about break-ups. Dear boys, I just want you to know that, often, when a girl breaks up with you, it's extremely difficult for her. I'm not saying this happens in every case, but in many instances, the girl is doing what she thinks is best, and she doesn't want to hurt you. Girls do a lot of things with the idea of not wanting to hurt a guy, actually. It would probably surprise you to know how many things that seem cruel or confusing to a guy are actually the result of a girl not wanting to hurt him. Anyway, I am probably just rambling as I am currently very tired, so yeah..I'm going to stop writing now.

No comments: